Where any terms and conditions relating to bookings during the coronavirus pandemic contradict the general terms and conditions below, those relating to coronavirus supersede any others.
A full risk assessment can be viewed here Coronavirus Risk Assessment
Bookings are accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Tents and rental equipment must be used in accordance with current Government guidance, including but not limited to travel restrictions, social distancing, and numbers of people allowed to gather together.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure their guests adhere to the above.
- Bath Bell Tents must be able to drive right to the booking site. For garden bookings this means parking directly outside of the property.
- Access to the site must be possible without the need to go indoors.
- If Bath Bell Tents is unable to fulfill the booking due to all staff having Covid, the booking will be cancelled and a full refund given. No notice period is required.
- If any guest is showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or believes themselves to be infected before the booking begins, that guest must not attend. There will be no refunds in this eventuality.
- If any guest develops symptoms of Covid 19 or believes themselves to be infected after the booking has begun, they must remove all of their belongings from the tent and leave the site. Bath Bell Tents must be informed immediately. There will be no refunds in this eventuality.
- Bath Bell Tents will observe good hand hygiene and use gloves and masks as appropriate during set-up and take down.
Coronavirus Cancellation policy:
- If a booking is unable to go ahead due to Government lockdown restrictions, Bath Bell Tents will offer free postponement of the booking for a future date during the same year or the following year, subject to availability. There will be no additional charges and the original price will be guaranteed.
- If the client chooses not to postpone the booking, but instead cancels, the standard cancellation policy applies.
- If a client wishes to cancel, but the booking could go ahead, then the standard cancellation policy applies.
Bath Bell Tents provide the client with an information and safety booklet. It is the client’s responsibility to be aware of and adhere to these instructions. Bath Bell Tents takes no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury that may occur due to non compliance with these instructions.
The client is responsible for ensuring the following rules are adhered to by all persons using equipment for the duration of the booking:
- No smoking in the tents, or in the immediate vicinity, such as in the doorway.
- No cooking in the tents.
- Barbeques or campfires must be operated at a safe distance from the tents.
- No barbeques, extinguished or otherwise, to be taken into the tents.
- No flames in tent apart from what is provided. Tea-lights to be used only in the votives and chandelier provided.
- All equipment to be used sensibly and for the purpose intended, and in accordance with safety booklet.
- No face/body paint to be used during hire period.
- No pets allowed in the tents.
- All rules and instructions of the site to be adhered to.