Where any terms and conditions relating to bookings during the coronavirus pandemic contradict the general terms and conditions below, those relating to coronavirus supersede any others.
A full risk assessment can be viewed here Coronavirus Risk Assessment
Bookings are accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Tents and rental equipment must be used in accordance with current Government guidance, including but not limited to travel restrictions, social distancing, and numbers of people allowed to gather together.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure their guests adhere to the above.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times while Bath Bell Tents are on site.
- Bath Bell Tents must be able to drive right to the booking site. For garden bookings this means parking directly outside of the property.
- Access to the site must be possible without the need to go indoors.
- If anyone at Bath Bell Tents develops symptoms of Covid 19 before the booking commences, the booking will be cancelled and a full refund given. No notice period is required.
- If any guest is showing any symptoms of Covid 19 or believes themselves to be infected before the booking begins, that guest must not attend.
- If any guest develops symptoms of Covid 19 or believes themselves to be infected after the booking has begun, they must remove all of their belongings from the tent and leave the site. Bath Bell Tents must be informed immediately. There will be no refunds in this eventuality.
- The tents are to be vacated of all persons and personal belongings at least 3 hours ahead of the agreed arrival time for collection. If the tents and equipment are deemed to be unsuitable for collection by Bath Bell Tents it is the responsibility of the client to clean and ventilate the tents. A new collection time will be agreed and a fee will be charged.
- Bath Bell Tents will observe good hand hygiene and use gloves and masks as appropriate during set-up and take down.
- All tents and equipment will not have been used for at least 72 hours prior to being packed for the booking or cleaned and disinfected, as appropriate.
Coronavirus Cancellation policy:
- If a booking is unable to go ahead due to Government lockdown restrictions, Bath Bell Tents will offer free postponement of the booking for a future date during the same year or the following year, subject to availability. There will be no additional charges and the original price will be guaranteed.
- If the client chooses not to postpone the booking, but instead cancels, a refund of monies paid will be offered with a deduction of an admin fee.
- If a client wishes to cancel, but the booking could go ahead, then the standard cancellation policy applies.
Bath Bell Tents provide the client with an information and safety booklet. It is the client’s responsibility to be aware of and adhere to these instructions. Bath Bell Tents takes no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury that may occur due to non compliance with these instructions.
The client is responsible for ensuring the following rules are adhered to by all persons using equipment for the duration of the booking:
- No smoking in the tents, or in the immediate vicinity, such as in the doorway.
- No cooking in the tents.
- Barbeques or campfires must be operated at a safe distance from the tents.
- No barbeques, extinguished or otherwise, to be taken into the tents.
- No flames in tent apart from what is provided. Tea-lights to be used only in the votives and chandelier provided.
- All equipment to be used sensibly and for the purpose intended, and in accordance with safety booklet.
- No face/body paint to be used during hire period.
- No pets allowed in the tents.
- All rules and instructions of the site to be adhered to.