Bath Bell Tents provide the client with an information and safety booklet. It is the client’s responsibility to be aware of and adhere to these instructions. Bath Bell Tents takes no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury that may occur due to non compliance with these instructions.
The client is responsible for ensuring the following rules are adhered to by all persons using equipment for the duration of the booking:
- No smoking in the tents, or in the immediate vicinity, such as in the doorway.
- No cooking in the tents.
- Barbeques or campfires must be operated at a safe distance from the tents.
- No barbeques, extinguished or otherwise, to be taken into the tents.
- No flames in tent apart from what is provided. Tea-lights to be used only in the votives and chandelier provided.
- All equipment to be used sensibly and for the purpose intended, and in accordance with safety booklet.
- No face/body paint to be used during hire period.
- No pets allowed in the tents.
- All rules and instructions of the site to be adhered to.